Case-Stockman-Emerald Green Bone-53253
Case Medium Stockman
Stockmans pack (3) blades into one very convenient and practical package. The Clip Point and Sheepfoot blade sit on one end of the knife while the Spey blade sits at the opposing bolster. Blade material is Case Tru-Sharp stainless steel having a higher carbon content than conventional stainless steels enabling the blade to hold a sharp edge for a longer period of time to that of other stainless steel brands.
This stockman knife features a jigged emerald green bone handle, worked nickel silver bolsters, mushroom shield and brass pins and liners. The blades are finished to a mirror polish. Comes in a presentation box.
- Pattern: Stockman Medium
- Number of Blades: (3)
- Overall Length: 8.0" two blades open
- Overall Weight: 2.25 oz
- Model No. 13051
- Blade Length: 2.57"; 1.88” and 1.71”
- Blade Thickness: .09"
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp Surgical Steel
- Blade Style: Clip,Sheepsfoot,Spey
- Blade Grind: Hollow/Flat
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polish
- Handle Length: 3.63"
- Handle Thickness: .47"
- Handle Material: Bone
- Handle Color: Emerald Green
- Bolster: Worked Nickle Silver
- Lock Type: Slip Joint
- Open System: Manual, Nail Nick
- Country of Origin: USA
- Pattern Stamp: 63032 SS
We Also Recommend
Case-Lockback-Emerald Green Bone-53252